Great Gatsby trailer. OKAY. I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH. THERE IS SO MUCH TO PROCESS HERE.
- A song from an album about being a filthy rich asshole kicks off the trailer for a movie about filthy rich assholes. CLEVER.
- Nothing says New York 1922 quite like a song from 2011.
- Why so many accents? I can’t take it. C’mon.
- It’s a pretty major accomplishment that I watched an entire trailer that featured Leo DiCaprio and was overwhelmed by his beauty a grand total of zero times.
- “Isn’t it great when books that are so beautifully character-driven become movies that are lavish and self-indulgent?” said no one.
- Did these idiots seriously use a Watch The Throne song? Like, for real?
- POSITIVE NOTE: CAREY MULLIGAN.
- What possible reason could there be to put this movie in 3D? This is infuriating.
- I hate this trailer so much but will go see this movie at least seventeen times.